Thursday 20 March 2014

SOURCE OF LEARNING.....



A WARFIELD
 Cricket is not just a game, playing with bat and ball, for me rather it is like war for pride and like passion for me.It makes me energetic and enthusiastic, helping me every time in my works, targets to perform in a great way. It makes my attitude to do everything patiently.I learn many things from Cricket. I started playing cricket since i was a child like most probably every child in India do, dreaming about cricket, living in cricket.But i think consistency or sustainability is difficultAt one point of time, cricket was the only friend for me to share, toentertain, to play with emotions. I used to learn from my experiences, mostly in cricket. I try to apply the principles used in cricket, the rules of cricket, which i learned, when i was a cricket player.I m happy and content. I cannot continue with cricket as a career option but i think i have reason for it and that is because of lack of knowledge, experience and skills of cricket. But this sport has taught me many things directly or indirectly.

PATIENCE AND CUSTOMIZATION
The main thing which i learn and try to apply is 'Patience' as i observed in very close matches that the team having patience and continuous effort wins the match. this is the tricky game between two players; batsman and bowler, whoever is mentally sound will get his target. Bowler does not bowl his best delivery but he reads the mind of the batsman and matches the delivery best for the batsman. YES, Customization is the main thing no bowler/batsmen is successful without this because if he is like full of water then how can he know about batsmen/bowler.



                                                                                    FINAL TEST ON TIME
No man can play this sport in a preplanned manner, Yes, we can practice this, make different-2 strategies in different-2 situations, but the final test is on the field according to the opponent. I think this concept is very useful for Marketing jobs to practice more and more and perform finally in a customized way. Even in any kind of exams like CAT, XAT or any other exam we can make strategies but not the final one because of uncertainty of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment